TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
WeBrew Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 00-844; Grzybowska 87, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under National Court Register Number KRS 0000177175, whose company files are kept by the District Court in Warsaw 13h Commercial Division of the National Court Register, identified with its Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 5211005385 and National Business Registry Number REGON: 010790796; with share capital in the amount of PLN 50.000,00 PLN Service Provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
a free service provided by electronic means, through which SIMPLo notifies the Users on new materials and events in the Store by periodically sending selected and edited content in the form of an electronic letter;
www.simploworld.com online service;
an entity with full capacity to perform acts in law, using the Newsletter under the terms and conditions as indicated in these Terms of Service, to whom SIMPLo provides services by electronic means;
§2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVISION OF THE NEWSLETTER
1. SIMPLo provides the Newsletter subscription services free of charge for the Users who give their voluntary consent to this.
2. In order to activate the Newsletter subscription, the User shall own a device with the Internet connection, installed and updated web browser, and an active e-mail address.
3. In order to subscribe for the Newsletter, the User shall do the following:
a. order the Newsletter by means of the interactive form available in the Store and by providing his/her e-mail address,
b. accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter Service,
c. submits the order to SIMPLo,
d. activate the service by clicking a link provided to the User in a designated electronic message.
4. Upon activation of the subscription, SIMPLo and the User conclude the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service for an unlimited period of time.
5. The User may at any time terminate the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service by deactivating its subscription via the link provided in the footer of each message sent within the frames of the Newsletter.
6. The User is not allowed to provide content of unlawful nature.
§3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The User holds the right to file a complaint concerning the Newsletter service. The complaint should include at least details enabling identification of the User and state justified reservations and comments concerning the Newsletter. The complaint shall be sent at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the address of the registered office of SIMPLo
2. SIMPLo shall take a stance towards the complaint within 14 working days from the receipt of such complaint if it had been filed correctly (the User stated justified reservations and comments and included the details enabling his/her identification).
3. SIMPLo shall respond to the complaint at the e-mail address provided by the User.
§5. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. SIMPLo may amend these Terms and Conditions due to material reasons, whether legal (change of law related to SIMPLo’s activity or change of the SIMPLo’s legal form).
2. The Users shall be notified on any amendment of the Terms and Conditions by an e-mail 7 (seven) days before they come into effect. Within that time, the User shall accept the provisions of the new Terms and Conditions or refuse to accept them and resign from the Newsletter service.
3. The governing law for liabilities resulting from the Agreements and the Terms and Conditions shall be the Polish law.